Official website: http://www.dti.gov.ph/dti/
The DTI has five major functional groups composed of bureaus that provide support to DTI's line agencies and are involved in line operations, which deliver business and consumer services directly to the stakeholders and the public. These functional groups are:
- Office of the Secretary (OSEC) - Provides full support and efficient coordination of information to the DTI Secretary and among the functional groups of the Department
- Industry Promotion Group (IPG) - Promotes domestic and international trade and commerce
- Industry Development Group (IDG) - In-charge of investment promotion in activities critical to the DTI's trade and industry development program
- Consumer Protection Group (CPG) - In-charge of the enforcement of laws to protect consumers, consumer education, and formation of consumer groups
- Regional Operations Group (ROG) - Responsible for the field operations of the DTI in the regions and provinces
- Management Services Group (MSG) - Delivers effective, adequate, and timely services to clients in the shortest possible time and at the least cost. It also provides industry policies and coordinates and monitors the implementation of the operating plans and programs of the agenda provides an overall information and communication support
Official website: http://www.boi.gov.ph/
THE BOI MISSION
We, the BOI family are committed to generate local and foreign investments and develop globally competitive industries, thus, increasing employment through the responsible use of the country’s resources, guided by the principles of private initiative and government cooperation.
In pursuit of these commitments, we bind ourselves to render competent and efficient service with utmost integrity and professionalism.
Ours is a challenging task, yet with discipline and the guidance of an enlightened and strong leadership, we shall move forward.
Official website: http://www.mysubicbay.com.ph/
As the Philippines gains the attention and interest of the global community, we invite you to take a second hard look at Subic Bay Freeport - a place to invest in, to fly or ship to and from, to visit for business or leisure, or simply to live in.
We have what you need all bundled up for you - whether you're eyeing alternative markets and growth opportunities, searching for a destination or a journey; or seeking a lifestyle all your own.
So, stop looking elsewhere. It's all here at Subic Bay, administered and managed by the Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority since 1992.